Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tsongafied!


(I've prolly bugged too many people by self proclaiming our love :D)
Okay nevermind.  B-)


I'd still like ta talk about him. ;;)
My love :)

Worship him B-)

Jo-wilfried Tsonga. He's the man. He beat Rafael Nadal. THAT is enough to worship him for a zillion years.

*He's tall :D... 6'2"

*He's cute :D
P.S.: all those racist freaks out there... get LAWST if you think being dark is bad

*Tsonga has a career high ranking of #18, achieved on January 28, 2008.
and I LOVE him :) :)



well, ^^ all that has jus been pasted frm this community I made. so yeah, no plagiarism



BUT I like Federer too. and Ana Ivanovic. and Djokovic. and Lewis Hamilton. and... I'll update this one line wenever I remember thier names
Christiano Ronaldino's kinda cute :D
and I HATE nadal x-(
and I LOVE tsonga :)




Simply... worship him. B-)

0 comments: