Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tea RULES! B-)


TEA

Its THE BEST beverage in the world :D
Coffee sucks! but no, I'm here to talk bout TEA :D

so yeah, TEA is a natural source of many things. Things that I cannot name, because I dont Know their names. :D

I'm simply crazy about tea



Tea, tea, tea,
I want to drink tea.
The doctor charged a fee
for I sprained my knee
whilst I was on a shopping spree.

I bought a tee
that doesn't fit me,
and oh, I bought a key
to my house, on the tree.
But I want to sit near the sea
and drink tea.

'People say, "Oh, sheis a busy bee!"
for which I say, "wheeeeeeeee,
for I am me!"
and I always want to drink tea.
Tea, tea, tea
My world revolves around tea,
which is something that pleases me.
And since you know that already,
I just want to sigh contentedly
and drink tea
near... the sea.
Tea, tea, tea.



Tea's the best thing that happened to the world! Everr! B-)
P.S.: Dont laugh. Otherisse, yer a dimwitted moron who doesnt like tea. -_-

0 comments: