Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fly Away


I wrote this poem on impulse. Don’t even know WHY. =D

psst.. it SUCKS. I know it does, and u HAVTA take MY word for that. Okay? Okay.

Fly Away

I want to beat
a hasty retreat,
because I want to fly
away. Just one try,
because I want to sing
for which I may get a ring,
But I want to have wings
of all the things
coz I want to fly
free, in the sky
without a worry
just to bury
all negativity
and bring about simplicity
coz at the end of the day
you gotta have yer way
and pray…
that you fly... away

That is why I want to have wings...
to clear away the bings
located in every nook and cranny
of the earth.
Bereft of mirth
and withstanding tyranny,
people sweat in the city
for they want to bring about positivity
coz at the end of the day
you gotta have yer way
and pray
that you fly... away.



see. I TOLD you -_-