Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm the Garbage Girl! =)

You'll live in a shack. You make $100.00 a year. You don't own a car. Your job will be either ice cream vendor or garbage person. Your husband/wife: Fairly old, and very serious. There will be too many kids that you can't handle. Because of a disease, you will die when you're 50. But you'll make it to heaven!


^^ I dint say that. Facebook does. :D

You see, I tend to believe these fortune waale things. So yeah, guess what??!
I've ALREADY decided how I'm gonna earn money Nevertheless :P



Case I: If I become an Ice cream Vendor...
I'll earn money by sueing people. Its pretty easy, coz I already asked an e-pal to be my lawyer. For free.
I'll probably give him and his family ice cream forever. For free obviously. :D
Point is, I'll sue people from orkut for posting celebrity ke pics (which is outta bounds, ya know)
If that doesnt work out, I have my brilliant gonna be lawyer friend to work out some case :D :D

Case II: If I becomne the garbage girl :D
I've already managed to rope in a few people (with similar fortunes) with me, in the garbage business.
We'll be called the Garbage Gang! B-)
We'll merge all our businesses, and start living in a mansion and bloody donate to charity!

Note: If people with similar fortunes wanna join the Garbage Gang, you guys always welcome :)

And all those people who got the you’ll earn a million dollars fortune are UNwelcome!! X-(
I'm SO darned envious X-(

But don't worry, I'll make sure The Garbage Gang buys ALL those mansions in which they're gonna live SECLUDED with jus ONE kid :|


MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

1 comments:

Avinash said...

You opened my eyes oncareer options nandi :P