Sunday, March 23, 2008

Stop talking. Start doing. B-)

STOP TALKING. START DOING.


Note: All perverted bums who have the audacity to think weird about that one line may go to
hell and never come back. :)

So yeah. Isn't that line really... thought provoking?

How many of you think/ talk about doing a number of things in one day, and end up having
done practically Nothing? Or jus half of the original thing? I'm really sure there are many people like that. Infact, I can gladly count myself as one of 'em myself.

Ive ALWAYS done less than what I IMAGINED I would.

So I came up with a solution.

I simply started NOT planning that I'm gonna do this and that and that and oh, that too. I
simply did the first thing (which, if you notice, was 'this'), and proceeded in whichever way I
wanted. Maybe I did the other that first, and then the second that. :D

Coz it doesnt matter if you try to go to the park taking short steps or long strides. Point is, you gotta REACH the park, or whichever place. Jus Reach the 'goal', if you may call it that.

You know, All's well that ends well. Like... a person could be Really bad at studies. But if he/
she manages to acheive some position in life, then no ones gonna give a hoot to whether the kid was a dumb kid or a perverted bum. Fact is, its the end result that matters.

Another note: If the perverted bums I mentioned right at the beginning have read till the end, then I sincerely hope that their brain (read: bean) does not interpret what Ive implicitly stated here.


1 comments:

sudhachandru said...

hi
rhyming words r ok
but it has gone to a
philosophical level
well
i agree with u for most part
sudha