Saturday, August 16, 2008

MY Manly Voice. =D

Okay, so its official now. I have a manly voice. Heh. =D

I guess I get it from my dad. Everyone in my family except me can sing. Double heh.
It's not like I'm exaggerating. I RECORDED my voice and got to know about it. THEN, these incidents happened which further strengthened my convictions.

Proofs:/Incidents:

1] I called the vodafone care customer guy.

me: My name? Oh. ABC XYZ
the customer care wala guy: Okay, MISTER XYZ.. -
me (talking in between): no wait I'm not MISTER XYZ, I have a name and thats Abc.
him: I'm sorry Mister XYZ I didt get what you just said.
me: Heck. I'm MISS XYZ. *angry voice* I'm a girl.
him: Oh, I'm sorry Miss.. err.. XYZ -me: *rolls eyes* (he cant see that :)

I cut the line -_-


2] So, this one friend calls me. We havent talked for loads of time and all, so heres a bit of the convo.

me: hello.
him: Hello. Can I speak to ABC? :)
me: Yeah, its me.
him: No, I wanna speak to ABC, please.
me: Abbe oh! Main hi to hun.
him: Hain! Tere aawaz ko kya hua? :O.. You're sounding like yer elder brother. *maniacal laughter*
me: *silent*
him: *laughs* Teri aawaz inni manly hai *gaps for breath* Abbe *gasp* -
me (talking in between): call me when yer done with yer laughing. -_-

I cut the line.


3] My aunt called me up. Now, we'd recently met and whenever I go to Chennai, my voice goes weird. BUT, the werd voice is way better than my actual one - its.. girlier. :/

me: Hello.
Aunt: Hello! PQR!?!? (ABC = me. PQR = my brother)
me: Hello aunty! This isnt PQR, its ABC :)
her: awww c'mon PQR dont try and imitate yer sisters voice!
me: D'uh! Aunty jee! it IS me! :
her: Oh. Whats happenmed to yer voice?
me: oh its like this only.
her: *giggles* it sounds like yer brothers.
me: I know. :

And then I handed over the phone to my dad. -_-

So. These three incidents were enough to make me realise that my voice was manlIER that I thought it was. Heck.

On the other hand, atleast I can fool people. Wheee. =D :]

A Happy Independence Day to all, although I'm late by, like, a day. Almost. =D :)

1 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Heheheh :D

Well, thaz ok gal! :)

I'm a blogger frd of yours, and youre no podcaster! For the timebeing your one of the girls in my blogoverse!