Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pathetically inept.

I ordered a pizza and am waiting for it. :D

My mom read my blog. The only thing she said was that I'm wasting time on useless shit. I think deep deep down inside, shez right :P

Oh, and Im also waiting for Sheru. Holidays can be boring. Orkut can be boring. Facebook can be boring (pia actually :). Watching animal rights videos on youtube can be boring. Damn, everything can be boring. Infact, everything IS boring. -_-

*feels uselesss*

Yeah. And frankly, I hate thinking and then writing. Gah-ha. -_-

I'd rather read blogs. :D

You COULD categorize this an an inane post. But whoz listening to you, BITCH! -_-

Right. The pizzas here. Yesh I'm a shutterbug AND I hog more than a pig.

Bon Appetit to myself. :D

1 comments:

Blueangel said...

i want a post dedicated to the pizza :/
with pictures if possible